Laiki Lefkothea by Tsikkinis Architecture Studio
Located in Limassol, Cyprus, this two-storey contemporary residence was designed in 2012 by Tsikkinis Architecture Studio.
Description by Tsikkinis Architecture Studio
Area newly built, quiet countryside, peaceful conditions for family living.
Dynamic presence of free horizon to the gulf of Limassol city.
The conversion of space to place and maintain privacy.
The privacy as a mean of increasing the sense of land ownership.
Turning inward, the composition of the L-shaped form with internal covered veranda. The dialogue between the inside and outside through the form of construction. The isolation of the view ahead and its conversion to a background for the interior. The need for minimal loss of heat load determines the structure. The structure is visible through the form. The form embraces and protects the functions. The shell viewed from the outside is still visible inside, preserving the harmony between outside and inside.
Natural materials like stone and wood are displayed both outside and inside, giving a calm and pleasant living environment.
Photography courtesy of Tsikkinis Architecture Studio
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Apartment in Israel by Dana Shaked