Lva Tolstogo Street Apartment by Olga Akulova
Inspiring one bedroom apartment designed by Olga Akulova, situated in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by Olga Akulova
Work started in 2013.
We have got typical one bedroom flat in the postwar house, with two balconies from opposite sides of the build. One of them oriented to an inner yard, we used its space for extension of a guest and a kitchen area.
It was important to create an effective use of space, we used every millimeter.
We conceived a floor plan with one bedroom, a bathroom and dressing room. The rest was one big open space.
The total reconstruction of the flat took a year.
Photography by Andrey Avdeenko
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Apartment Renovation by Brengues le Pavec Architectes
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Elegant Luxury by NG-studio Interior Design
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Apartment by T.M Design Studio
- Boundary Apartment by Wei Yi International
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects