Dilido Residence by STRANG Miami
Beautiful two-storey residence designed by STRANG Miami, situated in Miami, Florida, United States.
Description by STRANG Miami
Built on speculation, this tropical modern residence is located on Di Lido Island in Miami Beach. Open water views of Biscayne Bay informed the design of this six-bedroom home. The Master Suite and Great Room feature walls of glass, while generous overhangs protect the home from the elements. Natural light floods the entire home as a result of a strategically placed entry courtyard. The home is currently offered for sale for $13,800,000 through Calibre International Realty.
Photography courtesy of STRANG Miami
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- The Black Box House by Pao Architects
- Farmhouse in Knokke-Heist by Govaert & Vanhoutte Architects