Dilido Residence by STRANG Miami
Beautiful two-storey residence designed by STRANG Miami, situated in Miami, Florida, United States.
Description by STRANG Miami
Built on speculation, this tropical modern residence is located on Di Lido Island in Miami Beach. Open water views of Biscayne Bay informed the design of this six-bedroom home. The Master Suite and Great Room feature walls of glass, while generous overhangs protect the home from the elements. Natural light floods the entire home as a result of a strategically placed entry courtyard. The home is currently offered for sale for $13,800,000 through Calibre International Realty.
Photography courtesy of STRANG Miami
Products You May Like
- South Yarra Apartments by AM Architecture
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects