Dilido Residence by STRANG Miami
Beautiful two-storey residence designed by STRANG Miami, situated in Miami, Florida, United States.
Description by STRANG Miami
Built on speculation, this tropical modern residence is located on Di Lido Island in Miami Beach. Open water views of Biscayne Bay informed the design of this six-bedroom home. The Master Suite and Great Room feature walls of glass, while generous overhangs protect the home from the elements. Natural light floods the entire home as a result of a strategically placed entry courtyard. The home is currently offered for sale for $13,800,000 through Calibre International Realty.
Photography courtesy of STRANG Miami
- House in Leuven by Rob Mols and Studio K
- Residence in Tel Aviv by Vered Blatman Cohen
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Midcentury House by Ampersand Architecture
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Modern Residence by SGA Architecture
- Z Apartment by Carola Vannini