Dilido Residence by STRANG Miami
Beautiful two-storey residence designed by STRANG Miami, situated in Miami, Florida, United States.
Description by STRANG Miami
Built on speculation, this tropical modern residence is located on Di Lido Island in Miami Beach. Open water views of Biscayne Bay informed the design of this six-bedroom home. The Master Suite and Great Room feature walls of glass, while generous overhangs protect the home from the elements. Natural light floods the entire home as a result of a strategically placed entry courtyard. The home is currently offered for sale for $13,800,000 through Calibre International Realty.
Photography courtesy of STRANG Miami
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Villas Cousines by Daniela Q Carneiro
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- Modern Two-Story Residence