Dilido Residence by STRANG Miami
Beautiful two-storey residence designed by STRANG Miami, situated in Miami, Florida, United States.
Description by STRANG Miami
Built on speculation, this tropical modern residence is located on Di Lido Island in Miami Beach. Open water views of Biscayne Bay informed the design of this six-bedroom home. The Master Suite and Great Room feature walls of glass, while generous overhangs protect the home from the elements. Natural light floods the entire home as a result of a strategically placed entry courtyard. The home is currently offered for sale for $13,800,000 through Calibre International Realty.
Photography courtesy of STRANG Miami
- Jersey Shore by P. Smith Design
- Residence in Moscow by MOPS Architecture Studio
- Townhouse Renovation by Studio Geiger Architecture
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Casa Canto Cholul by Taller Estilo Arquitectura
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design