Aldrich House by Enter Projects
This contemporary seaside residence located in Perth, Australia, was designed in 2011 by Enter Projects.
Description by Mr Home Staging & Design Company
The “Aldrich House” is an expressionist, architecturally designed home by Enter Projects, the award winning and internationally renowned firm headed by Patrick Keane.
True to form, Enter Projects has brought to life the connection between architecture and the landscape that surrounds it. Completed in 2011, the Aldrich House is born of the digital revolution; featuring spaces and surfaces only capable of realization through computer software. The property is spread across 577sqm of land and offers a unique way of living, from its extraordinary undulating concrete roof to the native jarrah and slate flooring throughout, this $950,000 build is one of a kind.
The Aldrich house comprises three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a family room, separate open plan kitchen, living and dining area as well as a roof deck where you can take in 180 degree views of the Canning River.
Situated just a stone’s throw to the boat slip and with Aquinas College, Penrhos College, Curtin University as well as local shopping in Welwyn Avenue, restaurants and cafes all within walking distance, Salter Point is truly a beautiful and unique place to live, especially in a unique property like 25A.
Products You May Like
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Residence G by W&Li Design