Aldrich House by Enter Projects
This contemporary seaside residence located in Perth, Australia, was designed in 2011 by Enter Projects.
Description by Mr Home Staging & Design Company
The “Aldrich House” is an expressionist, architecturally designed home by Enter Projects, the award winning and internationally renowned firm headed by Patrick Keane.
True to form, Enter Projects has brought to life the connection between architecture and the landscape that surrounds it. Completed in 2011, the Aldrich House is born of the digital revolution; featuring spaces and surfaces only capable of realization through computer software. The property is spread across 577sqm of land and offers a unique way of living, from its extraordinary undulating concrete roof to the native jarrah and slate flooring throughout, this $950,000 build is one of a kind.
The Aldrich house comprises three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a family room, separate open plan kitchen, living and dining area as well as a roof deck where you can take in 180 degree views of the Canning River.
Situated just a stone’s throw to the boat slip and with Aquinas College, Penrhos College, Curtin University as well as local shopping in Welwyn Avenue, restaurants and cafes all within walking distance, Salter Point is truly a beautiful and unique place to live, especially in a unique property like 25A.
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos