Two-storey Apartment by Mood Works
Designed by Dorota Kuc and Karina Snuszka of Mood Works, this two-storey apartment is located in Warsaw, Poland.
Description by Mood Works
This two-storey apartment, with open spaces, simple forms and not overwhelming architecural solutions, had been designed by Dorota Kuc and Karina Snuszka in the way to create a great background for the art collection, finest materials and iconic design pieces. They had used a combination of natural and artificial light, finest materials, black & white contrasts and a bit industrial character, to create modern, energetic space.
When the sliding doors open, they reveal another spaces of the apartment. First is the living room, then bedroom, and then bathroom. When opened, we can see „through” the apatment, when closed – each space is separated and becomes very private.
Photography by Rafal Lipski
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture