Two-storey Apartment by Mood Works
Designed by Dorota Kuc and Karina Snuszka of Mood Works, this two-storey apartment is located in Warsaw, Poland.
Description by Mood Works
This two-storey apartment, with open spaces, simple forms and not overwhelming architecural solutions, had been designed by Dorota Kuc and Karina Snuszka in the way to create a great background for the art collection, finest materials and iconic design pieces. They had used a combination of natural and artificial light, finest materials, black & white contrasts and a bit industrial character, to create modern, energetic space.
When the sliding doors open, they reveal another spaces of the apartment. First is the living room, then bedroom, and then bathroom. When opened, we can see „through” the apatment, when closed – each space is separated and becomes very private.
Photography by Rafal Lipski
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Itaim Apartment by Diego Revollo Arquitetura
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylescale
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum
- The Sanctuary by Bonstra I Haresign Architects