Two-storey Apartment by Mood Works
Designed by Dorota Kuc and Karina Snuszka of Mood Works, this two-storey apartment is located in Warsaw, Poland.
Description by Mood Works
This two-storey apartment, with open spaces, simple forms and not overwhelming architecural solutions, had been designed by Dorota Kuc and Karina Snuszka in the way to create a great background for the art collection, finest materials and iconic design pieces. They had used a combination of natural and artificial light, finest materials, black & white contrasts and a bit industrial character, to create modern, energetic space.
When the sliding doors open, they reveal another spaces of the apartment. First is the living room, then bedroom, and then bathroom. When opened, we can see „through” the apatment, when closed – each space is separated and becomes very private.
Photography by Rafal Lipski
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE