Franklin Street Home by Søren Rose Studio
Inspiring loft apartment located in New York’s TriBeCa, designed by Søren Rose Studio.
Description by Søren Rose Studio
The Franklin St. interior is located in the heart of Manhattan’s TriBeCa. A classic TriBeCa loft, with a mezzanine level, and a double height ceiling in the Kitchen and Dining Room. Large industrial windows guarantee that these main spaces are completely flooded with daylight. The interior is playful, fresh and young, with a contemporary NYC touch. We wanted to fit exclusive high-end furniture with second-hand finds – such as a vintage Eames chair – to capture the city’s contrasts. At the same time, we tried to stay away from the classics by finding new and interesting pieces of furniture that maintain high quality craftsmanship.
Photography courtesy of Søren Rose Studio
- Apartment by T.M Design Studio
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Boundary Apartment by Wei Yi International
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects