Franklin Street Home by Søren Rose Studio
Inspiring loft apartment located in New York’s TriBeCa, designed by Søren Rose Studio.
Description by Søren Rose Studio
The Franklin St. interior is located in the heart of Manhattan’s TriBeCa. A classic TriBeCa loft, with a mezzanine level, and a double height ceiling in the Kitchen and Dining Room. Large industrial windows guarantee that these main spaces are completely flooded with daylight. The interior is playful, fresh and young, with a contemporary NYC touch. We wanted to fit exclusive high-end furniture with second-hand finds – such as a vintage Eames chair – to capture the city’s contrasts. At the same time, we tried to stay away from the classics by finding new and interesting pieces of furniture that maintain high quality craftsmanship.
Photography courtesy of Søren Rose Studio
- Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
- J House by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Casa RO by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Country Estate by Teresa Bürgisser Sancristoforo
- House Under Eaves by MRTN Architects
- House in Toronto by Men At Work General Contractors
- Home in Taiwan by MORI Design
- House in London by extrArchitecture
- Casa M. by Comfort_Architecten
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects