Summer Apartment by Loft Szczecin
Located in the German capital of Berlin, this inspiring summer apartment was designed in 2015 by Loft Szczecin.
Description by Loft Szczecin
Summer apartment is set up in the palace complex surrounded by a forest in the suburbs of Berlin.All rooms have undergone a major renovation. Before starting the work huge amounts of garbage had to be removed from all rooms. The walls required drying and restoration. The floor was a threshing floor so bricks and planks were laid all over the entire surface. The apartment will be used mainly in the summer and during holidays and special occasions.The idea for the interior design to some extent refers to the old Mediterranean architecture, while equipment and furnishings in order to avoid banality, was supposed to be a little eccentric, mysterious and elegant. The kitchen has a simple, homely and a little rural character. Furniture, lamps and accessories have been completed thanks to contacts with collectors and dealers from whom designer has been acquiring those items for years. In many cases, they were completely renovated. Designer, Jacek Kolasiński, is also pleased that most furniture, lamps and rugs come from Poland. Several of these items are very unique (some of them were even made bespoke many years ago). Among the furniture and equipment there are also products of the Czech Republic and Denmark at the turn of 50-60, as well as items designed by our studio and manufactured in Poland.
Photography by Karolina Bak
Products You May Like
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Via Sistina Apartment by Serena Romanò
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Gothenburg Apartment by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci