Cedar House by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office
This modern wooden residence designed by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office is situated in the Polish city of Poznan.
Description by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office
Located in quiet, villa’s housing area of Poznan, Poland.
This detached house is built on a base of wooden frame structure. The interior and exterior covered with cedar wood.
It was designed on a single level to make the house easily accessible for the owner. Without any stairs it creates a seamless connection with the terrace and garden. Spacious glazing provide plenty of sunlight emphasizing the smooth transition between the inside and outside. The front side of the building has a simple, compact and closed facade. The garden facade is open and blending with the nature.
The house is full of peace, serenity and internal balance.
Photography by Przemysław Turlej
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Cottage in Fontanars dels Alforins by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Y House by Anonym
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Bali Inspired House by Calvis Wyant Luxury Homes
- House in New York by BFDO Architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- House in Toronto by Jova Management
- House in Warsaw by HOLA Design