Cedar House by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office
This modern wooden residence designed by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office is situated in the Polish city of Poznan.
Description by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office
Located in quiet, villa’s housing area of Poznan, Poland.
This detached house is built on a base of wooden frame structure. The interior and exterior covered with cedar wood.
It was designed on a single level to make the house easily accessible for the owner. Without any stairs it creates a seamless connection with the terrace and garden. Spacious glazing provide plenty of sunlight emphasizing the smooth transition between the inside and outside. The front side of the building has a simple, compact and closed facade. The garden facade is open and blending with the nature.
The house is full of peace, serenity and internal balance.
Photography by Przemysław Turlej
Products You May Like
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Sandaosa House by Hearth Architects
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- Cottage in Muraste by KUU Arhitektid
- Apartment in Poland by Hi-Light Architects
- Art Lovers House by Witt Architects
- Knightsbridge House by Kitesgrove Design
- Creekside Residence by Feldman Architecture