Cedar House by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office
This modern wooden residence designed by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office is situated in the Polish city of Poznan.
Description by Mariusz Wrzeszcz Office
Located in quiet, villa’s housing area of Poznan, Poland.
This detached house is built on a base of wooden frame structure. The interior and exterior covered with cedar wood.
It was designed on a single level to make the house easily accessible for the owner. Without any stairs it creates a seamless connection with the terrace and garden. Spacious glazing provide plenty of sunlight emphasizing the smooth transition between the inside and outside. The front side of the building has a simple, compact and closed facade. The garden facade is open and blending with the nature.
The house is full of peace, serenity and internal balance.
Photography by Przemysław Turlej
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- Pear Tree House by Edgley Design
- Residence in NHA Trang by Vo Trong Nghia Architects
- House Dia by Kerschberger Architekten
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
- Casa Lucerna by Moire Arqs
- Apartment SG by M12 Architettura Design
- Contemporary Residence by Blackfish Homes
- House in Knokke by Just'In Home Design