New Orleans Home by Marie Palumbo
Beautiful 1800s Victorian three-storey home located in the Uptown neighborhood of New Orleans, US. The colorful eclectic interior was designed by Marie Palumbo.
This 1800s Victorian home in the gorgeous Uptown neighborhood of New Orleans is anything but ordinary – walls boast colorful artwork and original classic pocket doors enclose eclectic furniture and timeless heirlooms in each room. Homeowners Kim and Ray Martin live with their three young kids in this 3-story home.
With help from local architectural designer Marie Palumbo, the couple renovated several rooms as well as their backyard to better equip the unique structure for their family’s needs without losing the home’s original charm. “You never know how you are going to live in a house until you are actually in it,” says Kim.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Hi-Rise Condo by Ted Maines Interiors
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group
- Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
- Kettukallio Cabin by Playa Architects
- Brick House by Clare Cousins Architects