Santa Monica Residence by Chu+Gooding Architects
Modern residence designed by Chu+Gooding Architects in 2009 for a family comprised of three generations located in Rustic Canyon, Santa Monica, California.
Description by Chu+Gooding Architects
This 5,600-sf house for a family comprised of three generations was honed to a dual courtyard plan to retain the old growth scenario of California Sycamores and Live Oaks within a tranquil canyon. Private realms for the six individuals and variously scaled communal spaces accommodate the social complexities of tri-generational domestic arrangements. Five different living levels were created with varying archetypal dwelling conditions all with direct access to the outdoors.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton