Aviator Apartment by mode:lina architekci
Designed for a young lawyear and a pilot by mode:lina architekci, this modern apartment is situated in Poznań, Poland.
Description by mode:lina architekci
Poznań based mode:lina architekci studio were lucky to design an interior that reflects one very interesting personality: a young lawyer and a pilot all in one.
‘I want simple and cosy space in neutral style, so that every new thing will fit perfectly.’ he said.
In this apartment characteristic themes refers to owner’s biggest passion – aviation. Models and graphics are mixed with simple white forms of furniture. Fine wood creates atmosphere the client asked for – interior is spacious, modern but homely as well.
One important room is the office, young lawyer’s main command centre. Here, soaring craziness gives way to serious job. Although the mood of this space is rather conservative, you can still find shelves that look like plane parts and a big beloved Concorde on the wall.
Here, even furniture refers to aviation. Wing-shaped storage with holes between shelves allows to keep whole apartment under visual control.
‘I am so ready to land on my super-comfortable sofa!’
Products You May Like
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- Triplex in Montreal by Anne Sophie Goneau
- Apartment in Moscow by Shamsudin Kerimov Architects
- Studio in Wrocław by Kohlrabi
- Old Town Apartment by Oooox
- NP Apartment by LD Studio
- Apartment in Stockholm by Balthaz Interior
- Loft 44 by CASAdesign Interiores
- Yu House by Ganna Design
- Zalig In Antwerpen by Kathleen Cassiers