Peninsula House by LeMaster Architects
This modern 2628 sf three-storey private residence designed by LeMaster Architects is located in Long Beach, California.
Description by LeMaster Architects
The concept for this single family residence hinges on the relationship between three intersecting volumes and a base. The primary volume consists of an exterior cladding system that wraps the south elevation. Two secondary volumes are inserted to focus views and highlight significant programmatic elements. The balcony and family room are combined into a singular volume at the front of the house. The third triple height volume bisects the house and contains the vertical circulation, acting as a light well and a thermal chimney. An additional focus was to maximize outdoor living. Both the living and dining rooms can be extended outside through sliding glass doors. The roof deck is comprised of a larger viewing platform and a more intimate covered lounge.
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS