s_DenK Residence by Soho Architektur
Designed by Soho Architektur, this modern single family residence is situated at the hillside in a small village of Denklingen, Germany.
Description by Soho Architektur
Being located at the hillside in a small Bavarian village the lot opens to the Alpes in the South and the valley of the river Lech. By placing garage and house on different height levels it was possible to keep the original composition with a huge garden nearly untouched. The access path bridges the height levels alongside the garage and opens up to a sheltered courtyard with gravel flooring. Entrances to house and office are located on this base level. Some steps form a short cut to the garden. The next level houses the living area with huge South facing windows, featuring the view to the village and further on to the Alpes, and an even opening to the garden in the North. Narrow wooden stairs lead to the private rooms under the roof. The typical colored and textured fassade is a harmonius reference to the local context of the building.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Le 205 by Atelier Moderno