Duane Street Duplex by wUNDERground
wUNDERground recently redesigned this contemporary 4200 sqft duplex located in New York’s Tribeca.
Description by wUNDERground
Seduced by stunning 18’ arched windows and serene park views in the heart of Tribeca, this downtown family purchased two adjacent 3-bedroom apartments amid a developer’s building renovation.
To synthesize 4200sf of real estate, the spaces were rescaled and modified to create a custom loft home. Fixtures, finishes, and details were all altered from the developer’s standard to accommodate the owners’ modern tastes.
We worked on site with the developer’s builders to incorporate the primary changes, then engaged specialty contractors to complete the space. We dedicated extensive attention to resolving all of the unique conditions resulting from the exposed irregular structural grid and complex conversion infrastructure.
After multiple stages of renovation, this unique loft evolved into a truly stunning modern home, complete with custom millwork, centralized control systems, and specialty details throughout.
Products You May Like
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Frederiksberg Apartment by RUM4 // Kristian Lillelund
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York