Casa P12 by Martin Dulanto Arquitecto
Situated in Lima, Peru, this modern single family residence was designed in 2012 by Martin Dulanto.
Description by Martin Dulanto Arquitecto
This project creates a narrative in which different blocks and the vacuum generated between them are the protagonists. The volume was proposed as a large white box that has been excavated, and within which appear different “buckets” with various materials (wood, exposed concrete, etc.). These “cubes” appear along the entire project at different scales: From the main cube, the container of the entire project, to medium sized cubes such as the wood kitchen, and the exposed concrete master bedroom, scaling down to smaller cubes such as some pieces of furniture.
The social area of the first level was designed with a dual purpose: To guide the social area to the park in front of the house, but also to the boardwalk and the beach; and to break the continuity of the orthogonal walls of nearby houses, generating a particular perspective from the road to the park.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Le 205 by Atelier Moderno