Redchurch Loft by Studio Verve Architects
Located in the heart of Shoreditch, the Redchurch Loft by Studio Verve Architects is a mix of nine loft-warehouse-style apartments positioned enviably on Redchurch Street and Old Nichol Street.
Description by Studio Verve Architects
Studio Verve was commissioned to design the interiors of one of the largest apartments from shell in. Conceived as a swirling fluid progression of spaces enclosed by a rich yet subtle palette of materials; a series of cloud ceilings culminate onto a spacious open-plan lounge and kitchen which open out onto the terrace overlooking Redchurch Street. The sheer coldness and solidity of the bespoke pre-cast concrete wall panels contrast beautifully against the warmth of the white oak fin wall and floor cladding and the playful cloud ceilings and diffused pool of lights.
The lighting strategy was conceived integral to the flow of spaces and the materiality- with a linear skirting ambient light providing directional flow whilst ‘floating’ the concrete walls. The concrete walls double up as the curved backdrop against which a white stone bath is set; the sheer height and elegance of the concrete walls evoking a theatrical spatial experience.
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Private House by Mario Mazzer
- Apartment in Madrid by Abaton Architects
- Modern Apartment in London
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data