The Bayfield by Webb & Brown-Neaves
Contemporary two-storey private residence designed by Webb & Brown-Neaves located in Perth, Australia.
Description by Webb & Brown-Neaves
Beauty, Balance and Harmony.
The Bayfield features everything you can expect from a Webb & Brown-Neaves home, with beautiful proportions, spacious rooms and those trademark elements of surprise.
On the ground floor, the kitchen stretches seamlessly to the outside, the library features a monumental stone fireplace, and the large living and dining areas resonate with the external spaces. Upstairs sits the master suite with a large walk-in-robe behind the bed, a lavish ensuite and a parents’ retreat, all positioned with a sweeping terrace balcony to take in any views.
Products You May Like
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- K Residence by TCR Design Group
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- House in Cottesloe by Nexus Homes Group
- Modern House in Melbourne by Aspect 11
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- Boneo Country House by John Wardle Architects
- Hide House by Mani Architecture
- Ashburton House