Mountain Star by K. H. Webb Architects
Inspiring mountain residence situated in Colorado, United States, designed by K. H. Webb Architects.
Description by K. H. Webb Architects
With the goal being to personalize an existing home, this remodel with a 2,400-square foot addition focused on amazing views and making a dysfunctional floor plan functional. The home had been extremely personal to the previous owners and spaces were completely reconfigured, reorganized and repurposed for the client’s needs. New materials were added to update, instill warmth and make sustainable including walnut floors, concrete counters as well as existing material were tweaked to suit today’s standards.
Photography by Kimberly Gavin
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- Patriarch Ponds by YØDezeen Architects