Strait Lane by Joshua Rice Design
Located in Texas, United States, this originally 1960’s mid-century residence was completely redesigned by Joshua Rice Design.
Description by Joshua Rice Design
Joshua Rice design was responsible for the interior design, furniture selection and interior styling for this project. The architect for the first stages of the renovation was Dallas-based architecture firm Buchanan Architects. Our firm was responsible for the subsequent renovations including the Master Suite and Guest area. The home was originally a very unique 1960’s Mid-century design overlooking a creek lot that had fallen in disrepair prior to the extensive renovations.
Photography by Justin Clemons
Architecture by Buchanan Architects
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Casa AB by e|arquitectos
- Nalu Boutique Hotel by Studio Saxe