Strait Lane by Joshua Rice Design
Located in Texas, United States, this originally 1960’s mid-century residence was completely redesigned by Joshua Rice Design.
Description by Joshua Rice Design
Joshua Rice design was responsible for the interior design, furniture selection and interior styling for this project. The architect for the first stages of the renovation was Dallas-based architecture firm Buchanan Architects. Our firm was responsible for the subsequent renovations including the Master Suite and Guest area. The home was originally a very unique 1960’s Mid-century design overlooking a creek lot that had fallen in disrepair prior to the extensive renovations.
Photography by Justin Clemons
Architecture by Buchanan Architects
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development