Strait Lane by Joshua Rice Design
Located in Texas, United States, this originally 1960’s mid-century residence was completely redesigned by Joshua Rice Design.
Description by Joshua Rice Design
Joshua Rice design was responsible for the interior design, furniture selection and interior styling for this project. The architect for the first stages of the renovation was Dallas-based architecture firm Buchanan Architects. Our firm was responsible for the subsequent renovations including the Master Suite and Guest area. The home was originally a very unique 1960’s Mid-century design overlooking a creek lot that had fallen in disrepair prior to the extensive renovations.
Photography by Justin Clemons
Architecture by Buchanan Architects
- Townhouse Renovation by Studio Geiger Architecture
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects