Strait Lane by Joshua Rice Design
Located in Texas, United States, this originally 1960’s mid-century residence was completely redesigned by Joshua Rice Design.
Description by Joshua Rice Design
Joshua Rice design was responsible for the interior design, furniture selection and interior styling for this project. The architect for the first stages of the renovation was Dallas-based architecture firm Buchanan Architects. Our firm was responsible for the subsequent renovations including the Master Suite and Guest area. The home was originally a very unique 1960’s Mid-century design overlooking a creek lot that had fallen in disrepair prior to the extensive renovations.
Photography by Justin Clemons
Architecture by Buchanan Architects
- House in Healdsburg by Malcom Davis Architecture
- Monterrey Modern by Surber Barber Choate + Hertlein Architects
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee