Hotel Burgund by Monovolume Architecture + Design
Located in Parcines, Italy, this contemporary hotel was designed in 2016 by Monovolume Architecture + Design.
Description by Monovolume Architecture + Design
The Hotel Burgund is located in Parcines and consists of a main building in traditional style with a gable roof and a modern building with large terraces and flat roof, which was built in 2006.
The project is now planning to adapt the traditional the modern one. By building a flat roof instead of the gable roof, the space in the attic rooms and the housing quality increases. It is also built two exclusive suites on the flat roof, where you have a beautiful panorama view over the Vinschgau. Each room of the old building gets a new balcony. Thus, the old part is adapted to the newer one, built in 2006. Through this structural measure, the two buildings will be combined into a single unit.
Photography by Alex Filz
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Veranda House by Danna Segal Lerner
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Union Bay Residence by NB Design Group
- Courtyard House by David Edelman Architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Penthouse Apartment in Bucharest by Ralu Dofin
- House in Warsaw by HOLA Design