Hotel Burgund by Monovolume Architecture + Design
Located in Parcines, Italy, this contemporary hotel was designed in 2016 by Monovolume Architecture + Design.
Description by Monovolume Architecture + Design
The Hotel Burgund is located in Parcines and consists of a main building in traditional style with a gable roof and a modern building with large terraces and flat roof, which was built in 2006.
The project is now planning to adapt the traditional the modern one. By building a flat roof instead of the gable roof, the space in the attic rooms and the housing quality increases. It is also built two exclusive suites on the flat roof, where you have a beautiful panorama view over the Vinschgau. Each room of the old building gets a new balcony. Thus, the old part is adapted to the newer one, built in 2006. Through this structural measure, the two buildings will be combined into a single unit.
Photography by Alex Filz
Products You May Like
- PA House by Idin Architects
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Interior SS by Didonè Comacchio Architects
- Casa LS by Grippo+Murzi
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Casa Trieste by Oecus
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Chesapeake Bay Home by ZEN Associates
- Casa Tona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio