Guest Houses 2.0 by YOD Studio
These minimalist guest houses situated in Poltava, Ukraine, were designed in 2016 by YOD Studio of commercial design.
Description by YOD Studio
Guest houses are the part of Relax Park Verholy. They are built from lightweight constructions, which help to realize a project in a short time. Instead of using usual solid base, houses stand on the so-called screw-base. This technology allows set the structure right in the pine forest without damaging trees.
The interior is restrained and minimalist. Thanks to floor-to-ceiling glazing we managed to reach maximum integration into environment. Original decoration of one of the walls attracts attention. Skins cut into squares continue with the nature theme and make the building and the forest the same body.
Photography by Andrey Avdeenko
Products You May Like
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- Writer's Shed by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- House in Moscow by Ruetemple Studio
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- The Nook by Scenario Architecture
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- Apartment by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi