Z Apartment by Carola Vannini
Redesigned in 2016 by Carola Vannini, this modern apartment is located in Rome, Italy.
Description by Carola Vannini
This Roman apartment went through an important conservative intervention that wanted to emphasize the original ancient structure of the building through the addition of modern Interior Design elements.
We get into the apartment through a distribution space carachterized by an ancient arch and a big back lit wardrobe, that create a magnificent lighting effect. The living room is enlighten by three windows that overlook the big terrrace and the pleasant surrounding areas. A brick wall has been restored and underlined by a continous recessed led light strip.
The kitchen is custom made and characterized by the two colors, black and white. A frontal wall covered by a blackboard covering, creates a sharing space dedicated to the entire family.
The night area contains the master bedroom, two girls bedrooms, one guest bedroom and an office space. Each bedroom has its own bathroom space, coordinated by colors and flair.
The lighting design has been a very important aspect of this work. It very much contributed to create a refined balance between ancient and modern architecture, while making this apartment unique.
Photography courtesy of Carola Vannini
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs