Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
This contemporary apartment located in Rome, Italy, was designed in 2017 by Brain Factory.
Description by Brain Factory
The renovation of this panoramic penthouse located in Rome required a materic and formal language restyling rather than a mere renovation in terms of planimetric distribution, although there was an optimization in the use of spaces. The large and bright openspace is played on the tonalities of the grey and exalted by the many shades of yellow and it is even more emphasized by the wallpaper placed at a visual angle on the walls of the living room. To harmonize the scenario there are floating countertops played on voluminous subtractions emphasized by RGB led lights. The kitchen, as requested by the customer, has been enlarged and through full-height satin glass door contributes to increasing natural light within the open space. The custom-designed bookcases were made using sophisticated joinery, combining wood with waxed natural iron. The same industrial recalls arise in the choice of kitchen materials and in the shelves in folded sheet metal. The study and the bedroom are more informal with furnishings by the green color blended with the tonalities of the grey.
Photography courtesy of Brain Factory
Products You May Like
- Mountain Apartment in Andorra
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Industrial Apartment by SHOKO.design
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Stockholm Apartment by Move2
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent