Ceramic Art by Matthew Chambers
While browsing the net today, looking for some cool art … I discovered Matthew Cambers from the UK. Matthew specializes in various contemporary ceramic sculptures … and as you can see above, these are quite interesting. Many of us could imagine having a piece or two as a decoration at home.
Matthew began his journey in 1993 with a training in handmade tableware with Philip Wood in Nunney, the Somerset villiage where he grew up. His other education began in 1999 at Bath School of Art, followed with an MA at the Royal College of Art in London from 2002. He currently lives and makes on the Isle of Wight after moving there on a residency at Quay Arts in 2004
I am sure you agree, the ceramics below is amazing!
- Open Art House by Leonardo Porcelli
- Urban Apartment by Michal Schein
- A Parisian-style, Yet Livable Palace
- Stockholm Apartment by Johanna Laskey
- Painter's House
- The Anemone Collection by Olivia d’Aboville
- Cool Porsche Pavilion by HENN Architects
- Nuage Lamp by Philippe Nigro
- Travertine Wall by Kohn Pedersen Fox
- Molecules and Tokonoma by Aqua Creations