Heritage Building by Omer Arbel
In Vancouver, Canada, Omer Arbel architects redesigned the Heritage Building located on the 46 Water Street. Enjoy!
Description by Omer Arbel
The project consisted of a seismic upgrade and restoration of a heritage building in Vancouver’s historic Gastown district, and a loft interior design project.
The loft is organized around a new courtyard open to above, inserted into the heritage fabric of the building, allowing light into the centre of the very deep plan.
All other interior elements are rendered crisply using precisely machined elements, conceived to stand in strong contract to the rough heritage fabric of the existing shell.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- UV House by Oasi Architects
- Skylight House by Andrew Burges Architects
- Villa Stamerbos by 70F
- Blairgowrie by Austin Design Associates
- Santa Fe Hacienda by Chandler Prewitt Design
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group
- Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup