Chai Tour Office by amA Design Studio
This majestic modern building was designed in 2009 by amA Design Studio for Chai Tour Office. The property is located in Thai capital, Bangkok.
Description by amA Design Studio
Chai Tour office, the architecture has been reflected the image of traveling business. That the building shall be a place for refreshment and being comfort zone for working and meeting place. The intention is to create a natural friendly building by maximize the natural ventilation and light to all functional space, from open air lobby, dining area, main stairs, corridors, through out the office space which are less partition and also surrounded with garden and pond.
On the huge solid wall outside, despite of its dense wall, but a wall that can trap the air into the internal space. For interior wall by making all corridor partition with the perforated stained glass and stainless steel frame, to maintain security shield and create a good ventilation for the building as well as the beautiful image.
The 5 meters hight of ceiling on ground level which is the reception hall to be lifted to helps the air conveniently flow that’s continued to every space of the building.
At the front of building, from 2nd. Level was designed in 5 meters cantilever from the main structure to lighten the building and associate with environment, to leave space outside the solid wall for parking and entrance porch. With this idea, can twice the dimension of narrow road, sharing space to public and create a warm welcome approach.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Office in St. Pauli by Arzu Kartal
- YPTO Studio by Yabu Pushelberg
- Retro Office by A3interior Design Studio
- Studio in Valencia by Masquespacio Interior Design
- e-spres-oh by Ezzo Design
- Presidio VC by Feldman Architecture
- Office Apartment by Soesthetic Group