Botanica by Dale Alcock Homes
Contemporary single family residence designed by Dale Alcock Homes situated in Harrisdale, WA, Australia.
Description by Dale Alcock Homes
A spacious 3×2 home with theatre room and alfresco, the Botanica includes many of the practical features that you’d expect from Dale Alcock Homes.
These include a servery window between the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area, plus a generous dressing room in the master suite.
Inspired by the American mudroom, the Botanica is also the first WA display home to unveil the ‘Park ‘n Play’ concept – which turns the humble double garage into a space not just for parking the car but for ‘playing’ in too. This can be anything from weight training and music practice, to a man cave or table tennis room.
The laundry has also been relocated to the garage – adding to the theme of versatility and freeing up even more space in the home.
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects