LV House by A-cero
Luxurious two-storey private residence designed by Joaquín Torres and Rafael Llamazares of A-cero. It’s situated in Madrid, Spain.
Description by A-cero
With a different aesthetic criteria that characterize the studio managed by architects Joaquín Torres and Rafael Llamazares. This house designed by A-cero is provided outdoors and indoors with high standard quality materials and furniture.
This house with an approximate built up area of 1000 sqm is divided into three floors.
When we get into the house through the distributor hall we got surprised by the amazing staircase that connects the three floors. Downstairs the more The public areas like dinning and living room are placed in the ground floor as well as the kitchen and the service area. The property also has an elevator. The top floor is reserved for the bedrooms. There is a master bedroom with bathroom and dressing room and 4 other bedrooms also with its own bathroom.
In the basement we find the garage, an entertainment area which is perfect to meeting people and also the indoor pool with gym.
The project is characterized by its simplicity and its blend of classic style with modern flair.
The property is located on a large landscaped garden and a swimming pool with organic shapes.
Photography by Plasmalia
Products You May Like
- Showroom in Madrid by Zooco Estudio
- Finca ELS Olivers by Serge Castella
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- Can Durban Villa by Laurence Sonck
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- House in la Cerdanya by Dom Arquitectura