Casa Cambrils by Ábaton Arquitectura
Designed in 2012 by Ábaton Arquitectura, this modern single family residence is located in Madrid, Spain.
Description by Ábaton Arquitectura
The shape of the land that hosts this project -two rectangles joined by a long, narrow corridor- was a challenge to us from the beginning: to build a house that, despite being boxed in, would provide a sense of space. The long corridor conditioned the planning of the house.
This peculiarity of the land was reinforced from the entrance hall, and the indoor areas were linked to the exterior increasing the perception of space. The play area on the second floor was given an outdoor terrace with high walls. The swimming pool was located at the back of the terrain.
Materials: limestone floors. Concrete walls, brick facade closures covered with single layer coating. Flat rooves finished with gravel. White lacquered DM woodwork. Steel access door. Air conditioning through pipes and radiant floor heating. Lacquered aluminium frames.
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- Residence in La Pineda by Jaime Prous Architects
- Modern Villa by Hill House Interiors
- Urban White by Susanna Cots
- Inspiring Home by Giuseppe Baldi
- AC House by Francesc Rifé Studio
- J&P House by White Houses Costa Dorada
- BG Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Contemporary Home by 05 AM Arquitectura
- Tennis Terraces by Gras