Casa Cambrils by Ábaton Arquitectura
Designed in 2012 by Ábaton Arquitectura, this modern single family residence is located in Madrid, Spain.
Description by Ábaton Arquitectura
The shape of the land that hosts this project -two rectangles joined by a long, narrow corridor- was a challenge to us from the beginning: to build a house that, despite being boxed in, would provide a sense of space. The long corridor conditioned the planning of the house.
This peculiarity of the land was reinforced from the entrance hall, and the indoor areas were linked to the exterior increasing the perception of space. The play area on the second floor was given an outdoor terrace with high walls. The swimming pool was located at the back of the terrain.
Materials: limestone floors. Concrete walls, brick facade closures covered with single layer coating. Flat rooves finished with gravel. White lacquered DM woodwork. Steel access door. Air conditioning through pipes and radiant floor heating. Lacquered aluminium frames.
Products You May Like
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- House in la Cerdanya by Dom Arquitectura
- Oslo House by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Sant Martí House by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Casa Julia by Guillem Carrera
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Casa Tona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio