Appealathon House by Zorzi Builders
Recently completed by Zorzi Builders, this modern two-storey residence is situated in Perth, Australia.
Description by Granwood
A unique entry opens to a stone laid floor extending through the main living areas. A wall of windows opens to the north bringing an abundance of natural light into all levels of the home. An open tread timber stair case with pond beneath leads to the upper floor. The ground floor Guest Suite is complete with built in robe and luxurious ensuite. The open plan living includes a spacious kitchen and large family room. A central set of frameless stacking doors open out to the alfresco terrace bringing the outside into the home.
At the top of the stairs a bridge divides the Master and Junior suites. The bridge, with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooks the large dining area and external alfresco. A functional study/activity room prefaces the entry to the two Junior Suites, one with its own ensuite. A private balcony adjoins the activity room which is serviced by another full bathroom. The Master Suite is styled to encapsulate the feeling of an exclusive hotel suite inclusive of a sitting area and large walk through robe leading to the ensuite, complete with free standing bath and double vanities.
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod