Appealathon House by Zorzi Builders
Recently completed by Zorzi Builders, this modern two-storey residence is situated in Perth, Australia.
Description by Granwood
A unique entry opens to a stone laid floor extending through the main living areas. A wall of windows opens to the north bringing an abundance of natural light into all levels of the home. An open tread timber stair case with pond beneath leads to the upper floor. The ground floor Guest Suite is complete with built in robe and luxurious ensuite. The open plan living includes a spacious kitchen and large family room. A central set of frameless stacking doors open out to the alfresco terrace bringing the outside into the home.
At the top of the stairs a bridge divides the Master and Junior suites. The bridge, with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooks the large dining area and external alfresco. A functional study/activity room prefaces the entry to the two Junior Suites, one with its own ensuite. A private balcony adjoins the activity room which is serviced by another full bathroom. The Master Suite is styled to encapsulate the feeling of an exclusive hotel suite inclusive of a sitting area and large walk through robe leading to the ensuite, complete with free standing bath and double vanities.
- Bare House by Jacobs-Yaniv Architects
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Fitzroy North Home by Zunica Interior Architecture & Design
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- House in Brazil by Reinach Mendonça Arquitetos Associados
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls