Appealathon House by Zorzi Builders
Recently completed by Zorzi Builders, this modern two-storey residence is situated in Perth, Australia.
Description by Granwood
A unique entry opens to a stone laid floor extending through the main living areas. A wall of windows opens to the north bringing an abundance of natural light into all levels of the home. An open tread timber stair case with pond beneath leads to the upper floor. The ground floor Guest Suite is complete with built in robe and luxurious ensuite. The open plan living includes a spacious kitchen and large family room. A central set of frameless stacking doors open out to the alfresco terrace bringing the outside into the home.
At the top of the stairs a bridge divides the Master and Junior suites. The bridge, with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooks the large dining area and external alfresco. A functional study/activity room prefaces the entry to the two Junior Suites, one with its own ensuite. A private balcony adjoins the activity room which is serviced by another full bathroom. The Master Suite is styled to encapsulate the feeling of an exclusive hotel suite inclusive of a sitting area and large walk through robe leading to the ensuite, complete with free standing bath and double vanities.
Products You May Like
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- 61st Street Townhouse by TRA Studio
- Palm Residence and Guest House by Clark Richardson Architects
- Boneo Country House by John Wardle Architects
- Casa FR by Salvatore Pellitteri
- Hide House by Mani Architecture