Casa JC by Xsche* Taller de Arquitectura
This 1,076 sq ft eclectic apartment designed by Xsche* Taller de Arquitectura is located in a residential zone in Madrid, Spain.
Description by Xsche* Taller de Arquitectura
This project consists of a refurbishment of a flat in a very singular building of a residential zone in Madrid. The flat was torn down completely in order to make a new layout for my clients and friends — a newly wed couple.
The style is totally in line with the concepts and ideas of the client, which make the most of a 1,076-square-foot flat. The redesign includes lots of light and a simple and practical distribution.
- Modern Apartment in London
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Residence in La Pineda by Jaime Prous Architects
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction