Casa JC by Xsche* Taller de Arquitectura
This 1,076 sq ft eclectic apartment designed by Xsche* Taller de Arquitectura is located in a residential zone in Madrid, Spain.
Description by Xsche* Taller de Arquitectura
This project consists of a refurbishment of a flat in a very singular building of a residential zone in Madrid. The flat was torn down completely in order to make a new layout for my clients and friends — a newly wed couple.
The style is totally in line with the concepts and ideas of the client, which make the most of a 1,076-square-foot flat. The redesign includes lots of light and a simple and practical distribution.
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Cottage in Fontanars dels Alforins by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- House in Madrid by Ventura Estudio
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Manhattan Penthouse
- Penthouse Apartment in Bucharest by Ralu Dofin