Robinson Home by Canny Design
Situated in Malvern, Melbourne, Australia, this two-storey concept home was designed by Canny Design.
Description by Canny Design
Lubelso concept home, the Robinson, is an evolution from our first concept home and triple award-winner, the Spring in Malvern, with the same exterior look, smart design and luxurious elements yet designed and constructed to achieve a lower price point.
This contemporary home is striking and architecturally designed with great street presence like nothing else available on the market from a pre-designed standpoint. We’ve used luxury fittings and fixtures, including European appliances, 3m high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and natural stone benchtops all complimented by a neutral colour scheme.
Photography courtesy of Canny Design
- Home in Eltham North by Crib Creative
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- RSC House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District