Robinson Home by Canny Design
Situated in Malvern, Melbourne, Australia, this two-storey concept home was designed by Canny Design.
Description by Canny Design
Lubelso concept home, the Robinson, is an evolution from our first concept home and triple award-winner, the Spring in Malvern, with the same exterior look, smart design and luxurious elements yet designed and constructed to achieve a lower price point.
This contemporary home is striking and architecturally designed with great street presence like nothing else available on the market from a pre-designed standpoint. We’ve used luxury fittings and fixtures, including European appliances, 3m high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and natural stone benchtops all complimented by a neutral colour scheme.
Photography courtesy of Canny Design
- Clyde North House by Carlisle Homes
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- Riverview House by Nobbs Radford Architects
- T House by IDIN Architects
- House in Mernda by Carlisle Homes
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects
- House in Melbourne by Bagnato Architects
- Chancellor Residence by Frits de Vries Architect
- Residence by Alberto Burckhard + Carolina Echeverri
- Villa Carber by Buratti Architetti