Robinson Home by Canny Design
Situated in Malvern, Melbourne, Australia, this two-storey concept home was designed by Canny Design.
Description by Canny Design
Lubelso concept home, the Robinson, is an evolution from our first concept home and triple award-winner, the Spring in Malvern, with the same exterior look, smart design and luxurious elements yet designed and constructed to achieve a lower price point.
This contemporary home is striking and architecturally designed with great street presence like nothing else available on the market from a pre-designed standpoint. We’ve used luxury fittings and fixtures, including European appliances, 3m high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and natural stone benchtops all complimented by a neutral colour scheme.
Photography courtesy of Canny Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Casa N by Cheng Franco Arquitectos
- 3ShoeBox House by Ofis Arhitekti
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- House Remodel by Elton R Construction
- Yarrow Point Home by Matt Jones Design
- Villa 430 by MORIQ