Robinson Home by Canny Design
Situated in Malvern, Melbourne, Australia, this two-storey concept home was designed by Canny Design.
Description by Canny Design
Lubelso concept home, the Robinson, is an evolution from our first concept home and triple award-winner, the Spring in Malvern, with the same exterior look, smart design and luxurious elements yet designed and constructed to achieve a lower price point.
This contemporary home is striking and architecturally designed with great street presence like nothing else available on the market from a pre-designed standpoint. We’ve used luxury fittings and fixtures, including European appliances, 3m high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and natural stone benchtops all complimented by a neutral colour scheme.
Photography courtesy of Canny Design
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch