Robinson Home by Canny Design
Situated in Malvern, Melbourne, Australia, this two-storey concept home was designed by Canny Design.
Description by Canny Design
Lubelso concept home, the Robinson, is an evolution from our first concept home and triple award-winner, the Spring in Malvern, with the same exterior look, smart design and luxurious elements yet designed and constructed to achieve a lower price point.
This contemporary home is striking and architecturally designed with great street presence like nothing else available on the market from a pre-designed standpoint. We’ve used luxury fittings and fixtures, including European appliances, 3m high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and natural stone benchtops all complimented by a neutral colour scheme.
Photography courtesy of Canny Design
- RSA Residence by Purple Studio
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Private House by Lilian Benshoam
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos