Chorus by Ganna Design
This apartment situated in Taipei, Taiwan was completely redesigned in 2014 by Ganna Design.
Description by Ganna Design
This is a place full of memories of growth for the hostess. She grown up and lived with her parents in this house, which is a 30 years house with mezzanine. Regarding to the design genre, the style, influenced by the religion of this family and the two little daughters, tends to be changed from sedate dark to vigorous colors.
The design point is the colorful window ornamented in the stairwell. The concept of this colorful window generates from beautiful glass windows in a church. This window view provides a wonderful corner for the users to take a breath and think deeply.
The lower layer is used to be common areas. The overall adoption starts from black wood floors. Designers connect the open kitchen with a long dining table. By doing so, the users in the house can feel a sense of extensiveness. The main wall in the dining room is cement finish plus dyed veneer and painted glass, creating a multi-layer color change.
The upper layer is used as private areas, the master’s bedroom and the kid’s room. Lotus color is the main color is the master’s bedroom and pink is the main color in the kid’s bedroom. The color adoption clear presents the characteristics of different users. In a word, through the renovation, this family can live in a familiar space, where is full of accumulated memories, with a new face.
- Home in Brooklyn by Bold New York Design
- Villa in Moscow by Shamsudin Kerimov
- Prairie House by 33bY Architecture
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Talosi Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio