Hawthorn Residence by Pleysier Perkins
This single family residence situated in Hawthorn, Australia, was designed in 2010 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
Accommodating the slope of the site as a terraced floor plan and landscape, this 5 bedroom family home extends around a central courtyard soccer pitch and pool.
Strong horizontal canopies combine with a vertical split faced concrete core to create a home combining intimacy, volume and sheltered openness.
Photography by Hilary Bradford
Products You May Like
- Urban Residences by Melbourne Design Studios
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence
- Buonarroti Apartment by Luca Campo Reale
- Rose Bay House by Prebuilt