Hawthorn Residence by Pleysier Perkins
This single family residence situated in Hawthorn, Australia, was designed in 2010 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
Accommodating the slope of the site as a terraced floor plan and landscape, this 5 bedroom family home extends around a central courtyard soccer pitch and pool.
Strong horizontal canopies combine with a vertical split faced concrete core to create a home combining intimacy, volume and sheltered openness.
Photography by Hilary Bradford
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE
- JD2 House by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- True Blue Terrace by Nexus Design
- House Jun by Ichiro Tanaka