Hawthorn Residence by Pleysier Perkins
This single family residence situated in Hawthorn, Australia, was designed in 2010 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
Accommodating the slope of the site as a terraced floor plan and landscape, this 5 bedroom family home extends around a central courtyard soccer pitch and pool.
Strong horizontal canopies combine with a vertical split faced concrete core to create a home combining intimacy, volume and sheltered openness.
Photography by Hilary Bradford
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- North Harbor Camp by TruexCullins
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- House Elysium by Architect Prineas
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Black House by AR Design Studio