Hawthorn Residence by Pleysier Perkins
This single family residence situated in Hawthorn, Australia, was designed in 2010 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
Accommodating the slope of the site as a terraced floor plan and landscape, this 5 bedroom family home extends around a central courtyard soccer pitch and pool.
Strong horizontal canopies combine with a vertical split faced concrete core to create a home combining intimacy, volume and sheltered openness.
Photography by Hilary Bradford
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- AB House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Home in Tennessee by Hastings Architectural Associates