Hawthorn Residence by Pleysier Perkins
This single family residence situated in Hawthorn, Australia, was designed in 2010 by Pleysier Perkins.
Description by Pleysier Perkins
Accommodating the slope of the site as a terraced floor plan and landscape, this 5 bedroom family home extends around a central courtyard soccer pitch and pool.
Strong horizontal canopies combine with a vertical split faced concrete core to create a home combining intimacy, volume and sheltered openness.
Photography by Hilary Bradford
- Bare House by Jacobs-Yaniv Architects
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Fitzroy North Home by Zunica Interior Architecture & Design
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- House in Brazil by Reinach Mendonça Arquitetos Associados
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls