Home in Kew by Canny Architecture
Situated in Kew, Melbourne, Australia, this spacious renovation and extension was recently completed by Canny Architecture.
Description by Canny Architecture
A spacious renovation and extension designed by CA Architecture, reconfigured and extended this home to a four bedroom double storey home. With luxurious fittings in the kitchen bathrooms and cellar, this home has become an enviable modern abode. The pool designed and built by Integrated Pools, has become a key feature, perfectly using the shape of the home to deliver a stunning vista from the kitchen and living space.
Photography courtesy of Canny Architecture
- Apartment in Dnipro by Tobi Architects
- Triplex Apartment by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Yarraville House by Perversi-Brooks Architects
- Upper Rockridge Residence by AAA Architecture
- Lagrange House by Fabio Fantolino
- Cirqua Apartments by BKK Architects
- Camberwell House by AM Architecture
- Martis Camp 141 by Faulkner Architects
- Baitasi House by Dot Architects
- Apartment in St Petersburg by Maxim Rymar