Home in Kew by Canny Architecture
Situated in Kew, Melbourne, Australia, this spacious renovation and extension was recently completed by Canny Architecture.
Description by Canny Architecture
A spacious renovation and extension designed by CA Architecture, reconfigured and extended this home to a four bedroom double storey home. With luxurious fittings in the kitchen bathrooms and cellar, this home has become an enviable modern abode. The pool designed and built by Integrated Pools, has become a key feature, perfectly using the shape of the home to deliver a stunning vista from the kitchen and living space.
Photography courtesy of Canny Architecture
- Fendi Chateau by Design Solutions
- Princes Hill Residence by Christopher Elliott Design
- House in Houston by StudioMET Architects
- Lakestone Residence by Design Evolution Enterprises
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- Two-Story House by ONI Architects
- Chameleon Residence in Singapore
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Veranda House by Danna Segal Lerner