Antiguo Reino by Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
Designed just recently by Fran Silvestre Arquitectos, this contemporary apartment is situated in Valencia, Spain.
Description by Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
This home is set on a typical building of the Ensanche (19th century expansion) of Valencia. A typology of square urban blocks with chamfered vertices, that generates long and narrow housing units which are lit by inner patios.
The day area opens towards the main façade of the building, generating a continuous space, defined by furniture gathered within structural elements. The night area opens towards the inner patio of the block. Wet areas are included between both of them and are also lit by the inner patios.
The project draws on a permeable configuration by generating a series of continuous spaces which are distinguished by dividing furniture and large sliding doors. The warm tone of the pavement, along with the temperature of artificial lighting, contribute to the spatial character of the house. In order to accent the feeling of amplitude, we seek to respond to the programme with as little fragmentation as possible.
Photography by Diego Opazo
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Itaim Apartment by Diego Revollo Arquitetura