Naramata Bench House by Ritchie Construction
Situated close to Penticton, Canada, this contemporary lakefront residence was designed by Ritchie Construction.
Description by Ritchie Construction
Perched on an island of land with glacial silt banks cascading down all sides, this home epitomizes how to build a lifestyle. The experience of building this home was all about collaboration with the client to ensure his values for effective design were executed well. The 3400 ft2 design is tailored to take advantage of views to the South and North of Okanagan Lake. Set up to entertain and enjoy company, each room has an ensuite. Every detail was scrutinized for balance, symmetry, and clean lines.
Photography by Janis Nicolay
- Ferry Road House by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Waltham Jewel by Melbourne Design Studios
- Marthas Cove 01 by Dan Webster Architecture
- Doheny Modern by Meridith Baer Home
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE