Naramata Bench House by Ritchie Construction
Situated close to Penticton, Canada, this contemporary lakefront residence was designed by Ritchie Construction.
Description by Ritchie Construction
Perched on an island of land with glacial silt banks cascading down all sides, this home epitomizes how to build a lifestyle. The experience of building this home was all about collaboration with the client to ensure his values for effective design were executed well. The 3400 ft2 design is tailored to take advantage of views to the South and North of Okanagan Lake. Set up to entertain and enjoy company, each room has an ensuite. Every detail was scrutinized for balance, symmetry, and clean lines.
Photography by Janis Nicolay
Products You May Like
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs
- Delray Beach Home by Lesly Maxwell Interiors
- Savona 18 by Cibicworkshop
- Chateau Beach by Meridith Baer Home
- West Coast Modern by Rockwood Custom Homes