Naramata Bench House by Ritchie Construction
Situated close to Penticton, Canada, this contemporary lakefront residence was designed by Ritchie Construction.
Description by Ritchie Construction
Perched on an island of land with glacial silt banks cascading down all sides, this home epitomizes how to build a lifestyle. The experience of building this home was all about collaboration with the client to ensure his values for effective design were executed well. The 3400 ft2 design is tailored to take advantage of views to the South and North of Okanagan Lake. Set up to entertain and enjoy company, each room has an ensuite. Every detail was scrutinized for balance, symmetry, and clean lines.
Photography by Janis Nicolay
Products You May Like
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Patriarch Ponds by YØDezeen Architects
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Sikelia by Alessandrelli Pazienza
- Miramonti Boutique Hotel by Tara
- Cube House by Canvas Homes
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- 1st Avenue Residence by Architecture Microclimat
- Honeycomb House by Two Books Space Design
- Indigo Lane by Stark Architecture