Naramata Bench House by Ritchie Construction
Situated close to Penticton, Canada, this contemporary lakefront residence was designed by Ritchie Construction.
Description by Ritchie Construction
Perched on an island of land with glacial silt banks cascading down all sides, this home epitomizes how to build a lifestyle. The experience of building this home was all about collaboration with the client to ensure his values for effective design were executed well. The 3400 ft2 design is tailored to take advantage of views to the South and North of Okanagan Lake. Set up to entertain and enjoy company, each room has an ensuite. Every detail was scrutinized for balance, symmetry, and clean lines.
Photography by Janis Nicolay
Products You May Like
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Dublin House by Love Interiors
- White Gum House by Lydia Maskiell Interiors
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Valley Villa by Studio Arches
- Casa Mach by Luciano Kruk Arquitectos
- Sonoma Sanctuary by Wade Design Architects
- White House Apartment
- Apartment in Ukraine by Design Studio Zimenko Yuriy
- Scarborough House by Borrmeister Architects