Naramata Bench House by Ritchie Construction
Situated close to Penticton, Canada, this contemporary lakefront residence was designed by Ritchie Construction.
Description by Ritchie Construction
Perched on an island of land with glacial silt banks cascading down all sides, this home epitomizes how to build a lifestyle. The experience of building this home was all about collaboration with the client to ensure his values for effective design were executed well. The 3400 ft2 design is tailored to take advantage of views to the South and North of Okanagan Lake. Set up to entertain and enjoy company, each room has an ensuite. Every detail was scrutinized for balance, symmetry, and clean lines.
Photography by Janis Nicolay
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- NT House by Baqueratta
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Urban House by Matteo Nunziati