Dizaap by Sergey Makhno
Situated in Kiev, Ukraine, this creative industrial space was designed for Dizaap by Sergey Makhno.
Description by Sergey Makhno
Dizaap office is an example of how a bright loft space can be created with a small budget in three months. The walls have been subject to practically no changes. They were left untouched. Most of the decoration, illumination and furniture are «handmade» by the Ukrainian craftsmen according to the sketches of the architect. The bookcase was created on a by-order basis of metal and ash tree. The problems with echoing and sound in the premises predetermined the need to introduce special noise-absorbing panels in the project. They have not been included in the project from the very beginning but such variations became an integral part of the loft space general concept and turned into not just a necessity but a principal emphasis. Bare concrete walls, elegant bronze color and witty toy details – this office lays foundation of a new story of Dizaapcompany.
Photography by Andrey Bezuglov
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- AFM Apartment by Olha Wood
- Patriarch Ponds by YØDezeen Architects
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects