Dizaap by Sergey Makhno
Situated in Kiev, Ukraine, this creative industrial space was designed for Dizaap by Sergey Makhno.
Description by Sergey Makhno
Dizaap office is an example of how a bright loft space can be created with a small budget in three months. The walls have been subject to practically no changes. They were left untouched. Most of the decoration, illumination and furniture are «handmade» by the Ukrainian craftsmen according to the sketches of the architect. The bookcase was created on a by-order basis of metal and ash tree. The problems with echoing and sound in the premises predetermined the need to introduce special noise-absorbing panels in the project. They have not been included in the project from the very beginning but such variations became an integral part of the loft space general concept and turned into not just a necessity but a principal emphasis. Bare concrete walls, elegant bronze color and witty toy details – this office lays foundation of a new story of Dizaapcompany.
Photography by Andrey Bezuglov
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos