Villa S by Saunders Architecture
Located in Bergen, Norway, this inspiring three-storey private residence was designed by Saunders Architecture.
Description by Saunders Architecture
Villa S is located in Bergen, Norway. This house is 35m (114.8ft) long and 6m (19.7ft) wide consisting of two main structures.
The lifted element contributes to the illusion that the house is floating in the forest, as well as creating a covered outside space.
The first floor contains the main entrance and the storage areas of a bicycle pod, kayak pod and technical pod.
A library is situated in the roof of the vertical element, while a large roof terrace can be enjoyed above the horizontal structure.
Photography by Bent René Synnevåg
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- La Perla Blanca by Ambience Home Design