Villa S by Saunders Architecture
Located in Bergen, Norway, this inspiring three-storey private residence was designed by Saunders Architecture.
Description by Saunders Architecture
Villa S is located in Bergen, Norway. This house is 35m (114.8ft) long and 6m (19.7ft) wide consisting of two main structures.
The lifted element contributes to the illusion that the house is floating in the forest, as well as creating a covered outside space.
The first floor contains the main entrance and the storage areas of a bicycle pod, kayak pod and technical pod.
A library is situated in the roof of the vertical element, while a large roof terrace can be enjoyed above the horizontal structure.
Photography by Bent René Synnevåg
- Piney Point Estate by Marie Flanigan Interiors
- House Remodel by Black Pencils Studio
- House in Madrid by Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective