Villa S by Saunders Architecture
Located in Bergen, Norway, this inspiring three-storey private residence was designed by Saunders Architecture.
Description by Saunders Architecture
Villa S is located in Bergen, Norway. This house is 35m (114.8ft) long and 6m (19.7ft) wide consisting of two main structures.
The lifted element contributes to the illusion that the house is floating in the forest, as well as creating a covered outside space.
The first floor contains the main entrance and the storage areas of a bicycle pod, kayak pod and technical pod.
A library is situated in the roof of the vertical element, while a large roof terrace can be enjoyed above the horizontal structure.
Photography by Bent René Synnevåg
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos
- Home in Paesana by Marco Bernini
- North Hyde Park Residence by Clark Richardson Architects