Villa S by Saunders Architecture
Located in Bergen, Norway, this inspiring three-storey private residence was designed by Saunders Architecture.
Description by Saunders Architecture
Villa S is located in Bergen, Norway. This house is 35m (114.8ft) long and 6m (19.7ft) wide consisting of two main structures.
The lifted element contributes to the illusion that the house is floating in the forest, as well as creating a covered outside space.
The first floor contains the main entrance and the storage areas of a bicycle pod, kayak pod and technical pod.
A library is situated in the roof of the vertical element, while a large roof terrace can be enjoyed above the horizontal structure.
Photography by Bent René Synnevåg
- Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
- J House by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Casa RO by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Country Estate by Teresa Bürgisser Sancristoforo
- House Under Eaves by MRTN Architects
- House in Toronto by Men At Work General Contractors
- Home in Taiwan by MORI Design
- House in London by extrArchitecture
- Casa M. by Comfort_Architecten
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects