Woollahra Residence by Tzannes Associates
Beautiful private residence designed in 2015 by Tzannes Associates, situated in Sydney, Australia.
Description by Tzannes Associates
Set on an irregular site with unique site constraints, this new residence is a relaxed and informal family home that embraces its lush garden surrounds.
The house is composed of two intersecting volumes arranged to make best use of the sites orientation and outlook.
Entry is via a wide loggia space which overlooks the garden and spills into the living areas.
Bedrooms are accommodated on the second storey gaining access to district views to the North-East.
The master suite is surrounded on three sides by sliding windows and shutters that retract completely to open the room completely to the view and the surrounding trees.
Photography by Michael Nicholson
- House Remodel by Black Pencils Studio
- House in Madrid by Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective