Woollahra Residence by Tzannes Associates
Beautiful private residence designed in 2015 by Tzannes Associates, situated in Sydney, Australia.
Description by Tzannes Associates
Set on an irregular site with unique site constraints, this new residence is a relaxed and informal family home that embraces its lush garden surrounds.
The house is composed of two intersecting volumes arranged to make best use of the sites orientation and outlook.
Entry is via a wide loggia space which overlooks the garden and spills into the living areas.
Bedrooms are accommodated on the second storey gaining access to district views to the North-East.
The master suite is surrounded on three sides by sliding windows and shutters that retract completely to open the room completely to the view and the surrounding trees.
Photography by Michael Nicholson
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos