Woollahra Residence by Tzannes Associates
Beautiful private residence designed in 2015 by Tzannes Associates, situated in Sydney, Australia.
Description by Tzannes Associates
Set on an irregular site with unique site constraints, this new residence is a relaxed and informal family home that embraces its lush garden surrounds.
The house is composed of two intersecting volumes arranged to make best use of the sites orientation and outlook.
Entry is via a wide loggia space which overlooks the garden and spills into the living areas.
Bedrooms are accommodated on the second storey gaining access to district views to the North-East.
The master suite is surrounded on three sides by sliding windows and shutters that retract completely to open the room completely to the view and the surrounding trees.
Photography by Michael Nicholson
- Home in Reculver by OB Architecture
- Cawkwell Street Home by Acre
- Summit Home by Cullum Homes Design
- Crescent H by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- San Francisco Residence by Mark Davis Design
- Goor Apartment by Or Kochav
- Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
- J House by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Casa RO by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Country Estate by Teresa Bürgisser Sancristoforo