Woollahra Residence by Tzannes Associates
Beautiful private residence designed in 2015 by Tzannes Associates, situated in Sydney, Australia.
Description by Tzannes Associates
Set on an irregular site with unique site constraints, this new residence is a relaxed and informal family home that embraces its lush garden surrounds.
The house is composed of two intersecting volumes arranged to make best use of the sites orientation and outlook.
Entry is via a wide loggia space which overlooks the garden and spills into the living areas.
Bedrooms are accommodated on the second storey gaining access to district views to the North-East.
The master suite is surrounded on three sides by sliding windows and shutters that retract completely to open the room completely to the view and the surrounding trees.
Photography by Michael Nicholson
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Apartment in Israel by Dana Shaked