Y House by Ofist
Designed in 2014 by Ofist, this contemporary seafront residence is located in Bodrum, Turkey.
Description by Ofist
The whole process which encompasses the period from defining the problem (need), until the end of the physical life of the emerging product (environment/space), in which Ofist, realizing being an important element, believes that they are just one part of it.
Ofist tries to keep on its studies, without falling into the trap of alienation to its work due to the professionalism. Focuses on each and every project with its own conditions and accuracies, and does not apply ‘the pre-practiced solution patterns’ regardless of the characteristics of individual projects.
OFIST was founded in 2004 by the interior architects and designers Yasemin Arpac and Sabahattin Emir in the heart of the bohemian district of Tunel, Pera behind the historic land mark of Galata Tower in Istanbul. The partners are focusing on creating designs with the responsibility and awareness of being a part of a city which still embodies the profound traces of different cultures who inhabited this metropolis over many centuries still evident on its streets, squares, buildings and citizens.
Photography by Ali Bekman
Products You May Like
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm
- Casa D by Pauhof Architekten
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Villa Casa Vara by Caprini & Pellerin Architectes
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects
- Mount Martha Residence by Clancy Constructions
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos