WATT by Dift
Eclectic penthouse apartment designed by Dift, located in Ghent, Belgium.
Description by Dift
DIFT provides a temporary solution for a vacant office block in Ghent. The three-storey building hosts several activities and shops. On the highest floor you’ll find something awesome: a penthouse! DIFT involved several brands and stores to such as espoo., Huiszwaluw Home, Labt, Piet Moodshop, Koperhuis en Studio Klaer. The result is an eclectic mix of vintage furniture and temporary design. The penthouse counts four separate bedrooms, with a different look & fool.
Photography by Ros
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE