House in Austin by Moazami Homes
Designed in 2015 by Moazami Homes, this contemporary two-storey residence is situated in Austin, Texas, United States.
Description by Moazami Homes
This well thought floorplan includes 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 2 living areas and an office. Downstairs has a very open feel with dramatic 14 ft ceilings in the living room, kitchen and dining room. Natural light will flood these common areas with windows both high and low. The kitchen includes custom European cabinetry, quartz countertops and Miele appliances with built-in refrigerator. Just outside your living room comes the fun and entertainment with huge covered patio, outdoor kitchen and relaxing pool. The master wing includes an office with powder room and 12 ft ceilings in master, including more high and low window views, luxurious bathroom and large walk-in closet. Upstairs you’ll find 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths with large living area, wet bar, and patio with downtown views. Awesome location!! Easily walk to Barton Springs, Zilker Park, Lady Bird Lake, Alamo Drafthouse, Uchi, Lamar Union and many more establishments to the East. This will be a special home, in a great location, in an awesome city!
Photography by Andrew Thomson
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Villa Tirana by Studio Marco Piva
- Casa GG by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Prenzlauer Berg Penthouse by BERLINRODEO
- Midcentury House by Ampersand Architecture
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction