House in Yallingup by Adrian Zorzi
Located in Yallingup, Australia, this private two-storey residence was designed in 2015 by Adrian Zorzi.
Description by Adrian Zorzi
The relaxed sense of connection to the rural surrounds is achieved by completely opening the home onto the land, removing fencing and barriers between the native bushland and personal living spaces. With 10m of glass that completely opens out onto the alfresco area, taking advantage of the stunning views and northerly aspect, the end result is nothing short of spectacular. Everything in this home has a purpose, from the limestone fireplace to the detailing in the ebony stained timber cladding, nothing has been left to chance. It is yet another example of craftsmanship of the absolute highest standard.
Photography courtesy of Adrian Zorzi
Products You May Like
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates