Kate’s House by Bower Architecture
Kate’s House is a single storey extension and renovation to a 1960’s house situated in Australia.
Description by Bower Architecture
Kate’s House is a single storey extension and renovation to a 1960’s house, entered through a side courtyard sanctuary which separates the retained part of the existing dwelling and the new addition. Bagged brick walls and sculptural use of timber typify the use of raw yet restrained materials that combine with the fine grain offered by brass and steel detailing. Living and private zones are defined by a series of high gallery spaces which naturally light and ventilate the house, while vividly tiled bathrooms are treated as discovered gems. The house maintains a continuous connection to landscape and garden as it terraces down the site to a lower family level, leading to the dramatic pool area beyond.
Photography by Shannon McGrath
Products You May Like
- Skyline Apartment by MONO Architects
- Bishan Green Island Villa by Kevin Hu
- T - House by BY Visuals
- Courcelette Residence by Naturehumaine
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design