Apartment in Kiev by Sergey Makhno Architects
Situated in Kiev, Ukraine, this minimalist apartment was designed by Sergey Makhno Architects.
Description by Sergey Makhno Architects
The things must be disciplined, – says our minimalist apartment in Skyline. The interior is practical and functional. No eclectic spirit of “flea market” and unnecessary structures eating up your space.
Putting the human needs at the center we created a practical and functional space. It’s comfortable for both adventurers and sloths staying at home 24/7.
Сombining a living room with a kitchen, we filled the apartment with air and light. The created atmosphere easy and neutral. Suitable for “productive work”. Or lying down with a book after a long day.
An eye magnet is the web of luminaries highlighting a relaxation area.
Under the metal Vibia – glass table, soft poufs matching the walls and a sofa. The piece of green seems motley against calm things. It animates a flat giving a taste.
The contrast in color temperatures adds the dynamics. It varies from cold walls to the warm ashen floor.
To hide (or be hidden) we made a laconic dressing room and built-in wardrobes according to own sketches. The owner will not be spending Sunday with a rag wiping infinite dusty surfaces.
Photography courtesy of Sergey Makhno Architects
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura