Modern Home by DIJ Group
Designed in 2016 by DIJ Group, this modern luxurious residence is located in Beverly Hills, California.
Set in prime lower Beverly Hills. Epic scale with walls of glass that disappear and blur the line between indoor/outdoors. Zero edge infinity pool. Covered outdoor living room. Designed for large scale entertaining, the vast Living Room offers exceptionally high ceilings and converts to a luxurious Screening Room. State of the art Bulthaup Kitchen. Full Catering Kitchen. Formal Dining Room with fireplace. Lucite wine cellar. Master Suite with views of Beverly Hills and closets that rival the finest stores on Rodeo Drive. Master Bath clad in book matched Calacatta slab marble. Four additional cabana suites, each with walls of glass opening to the grounds and pool beyond. Attached staff quarters. Private behind discrete gates, large motor court with ample off-street parking. A Radiant Modern Estate in the finest location.
Photography courtesy of DIJ Group and Boswell Construction
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas
- Suburban House by TTAT
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio