Apartment in Taichung by Z-AXIS DESIGN
This contemporary apartment located in Taichung, Taiwan, was designed in 2015 by Z-AXIS DESIGN.
Description by Z-AXIS DESIGN
Designer combined soft-tone colors and personalized elements to create a fashion taste into this 182M2 (1,959FT2) space. By using large ceiling windows across the whole area to inject more sunlight, as if you are in a modern penthouse apartment in Paris.
An art painting hung on the entrance wall, using black polished tiles as the entrance floor to differentiate the wooden floor of the public area.
Living and dining areas used open design, a T-hallway in the middle of it to link the L-shape kitchen and a bar from the left side, and the living room from the right side, which formed a convenient flow for users.
The black facade pillar next to the TV wall responded to the dining room wall, which increased the visual hierarchy. Bedroom design is simple and stylish, using natural tone to create a spacious master bedroom and an independent dressing room, by placing large windows in each room to make good use of the light allowing users have their own exclusive views.
Photography courtesy of Z-AXIS DESIGN
- Lakestone Residence by Design Evolution Enterprises
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Two-Story House by ONI Architects
- Chameleon Residence in Singapore
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Veranda House by Danna Segal Lerner
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov