Villa Utopic by Erea and Architectonik
Located in Gustavia, St. Barths, this elegant and luxurious three bedroom villa was designed in 2016 by Erea and Architectonik.
Description by Architectonik
Designed by Erea and Architectonik,Villa Utopic is an elegant and luxurious three bedroom villa with expansive views of the sea, Corossol Beach and Gustavia’s iconic harbor and neighboring islands.450 sqm2 of indoor space and near 900 m2 including decks and terrasses.
Huge indoor and outdoor space, with an expansive palm-tree studded deck, blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living .
Furnished for relaxing and dining in the sun or shade, the terrace’s focal point is an extra-long heated infinity pool (21 meters)
Main level:large kitchen, living areas, guest bath and one of the en suite bedrooms, can be accessed by an elevator from the parking lot.
Upper level.Two additional en suite bedrooms All are beautifully decorated, have king beds and a stunning view of the ocean.Rainforest showers.
Parking :7 cars.
Photography by Gerald Tessier
- Tiny House by E-E-P-A
- House in Franca by MF+ Arquitetos
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Villa Tirana by Studio Marco Piva
- Casa GG by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Residence in Tel Aviv by Vered Blatman Cohen
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors