Villa Utopic by Erea and Architectonik
Located in Gustavia, St. Barths, this elegant and luxurious three bedroom villa was designed in 2016 by Erea and Architectonik.
Description by Architectonik
Designed by Erea and Architectonik,Villa Utopic is an elegant and luxurious three bedroom villa with expansive views of the sea, Corossol Beach and Gustavia’s iconic harbor and neighboring islands.450 sqm2 of indoor space and near 900 m2 including decks and terrasses.
Huge indoor and outdoor space, with an expansive palm-tree studded deck, blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living .
Furnished for relaxing and dining in the sun or shade, the terrace’s focal point is an extra-long heated infinity pool (21 meters)
Main level:large kitchen, living areas, guest bath and one of the en suite bedrooms, can be accessed by an elevator from the parking lot.
Upper level.Two additional en suite bedrooms All are beautifully decorated, have king beds and a stunning view of the ocean.Rainforest showers.
Parking :7 cars.
Photography by Gerald Tessier
Products You May Like
- The Pianist’s Home by XS Studio
- Private House in Costa Rica by Mare Design Center
- Casa Vista al Lago by Grupo Arquitectura
- Jazz Up Residence by SWG Studio
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Villa Cesis by Schüco Sverige
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati