Villa Utopic by Erea and Architectonik
Located in Gustavia, St. Barths, this elegant and luxurious three bedroom villa was designed in 2016 by Erea and Architectonik.
Description by Architectonik
Designed by Erea and Architectonik,Villa Utopic is an elegant and luxurious three bedroom villa with expansive views of the sea, Corossol Beach and Gustavia’s iconic harbor and neighboring islands.450 sqm2 of indoor space and near 900 m2 including decks and terrasses.
Huge indoor and outdoor space, with an expansive palm-tree studded deck, blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living .
Furnished for relaxing and dining in the sun or shade, the terrace’s focal point is an extra-long heated infinity pool (21 meters)
Main level:large kitchen, living areas, guest bath and one of the en suite bedrooms, can be accessed by an elevator from the parking lot.
Upper level.Two additional en suite bedrooms All are beautifully decorated, have king beds and a stunning view of the ocean.Rainforest showers.
Parking :7 cars.
Photography by Gerald Tessier
Products You May Like
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Mamaroneck House by SPG Architects
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects
- House in Japan by Hiraoka Architects
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos
- Troll Hus by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Gingerbread Apartment by Fateeva Design
- The Deerings by Gresford Architects