House in Jurmala by Carlson Design Home
Designed in 2016 by Carlson Design Home, this contemporary residence is situated in Jūrmala, Latvia.
Description by Carlson Design Home
Interior design of premises developed in the context of the building architecture, which is dominated by accuracy, shape purity, high-quality materials and modern equipment.
Tonal space solutions are a natural earth-tone combinations with bright accents in soft furniture.
In order to comply with purity of style, but the rooms do not lose listless atmosphere, interior complemented by photographs of a special way featuring different floral motifs.
Photography courtesy of Carlson Design Home
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes
- Monterrey Modern by Surber Barber Choate + Hertlein Architects
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee