House in Jurmala by Carlson Design Home
Designed in 2016 by Carlson Design Home, this contemporary residence is situated in Jūrmala, Latvia.
Description by Carlson Design Home
Interior design of premises developed in the context of the building architecture, which is dominated by accuracy, shape purity, high-quality materials and modern equipment.
Tonal space solutions are a natural earth-tone combinations with bright accents in soft furniture.
In order to comply with purity of style, but the rooms do not lose listless atmosphere, interior complemented by photographs of a special way featuring different floral motifs.
Photography courtesy of Carlson Design Home
- House Remodel by Black Pencils Studio
- House in Madrid by Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch