House in Jurmala by Carlson Design Home
Designed in 2016 by Carlson Design Home, this contemporary residence is situated in Jūrmala, Latvia.
Description by Carlson Design Home
Interior design of premises developed in the context of the building architecture, which is dominated by accuracy, shape purity, high-quality materials and modern equipment.
Tonal space solutions are a natural earth-tone combinations with bright accents in soft furniture.
In order to comply with purity of style, but the rooms do not lose listless atmosphere, interior complemented by photographs of a special way featuring different floral motifs.
Photography courtesy of Carlson Design Home
- J House by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Casa RO by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Country Estate by Teresa Bürgisser Sancristoforo
- House Under Eaves by MRTN Architects
- House in Toronto by Men At Work General Contractors
- Home in Taiwan by MORI Design
- House in London by extrArchitecture
- Casa M. by Comfort_Architecten
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney