House in Jurmala by Carlson Design Home
Designed in 2016 by Carlson Design Home, this contemporary residence is situated in Jūrmala, Latvia.
Description by Carlson Design Home
Interior design of premises developed in the context of the building architecture, which is dominated by accuracy, shape purity, high-quality materials and modern equipment.
Tonal space solutions are a natural earth-tone combinations with bright accents in soft furniture.
In order to comply with purity of style, but the rooms do not lose listless atmosphere, interior complemented by photographs of a special way featuring different floral motifs.
Photography courtesy of Carlson Design Home
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Patriarch Ponds by YØDezeen Architects
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Sikelia by Alessandrelli Pazienza