House in Jurmala by Carlson Design Home
Designed in 2016 by Carlson Design Home, this contemporary residence is situated in Jūrmala, Latvia.
Description by Carlson Design Home
Interior design of premises developed in the context of the building architecture, which is dominated by accuracy, shape purity, high-quality materials and modern equipment.
Tonal space solutions are a natural earth-tone combinations with bright accents in soft furniture.
In order to comply with purity of style, but the rooms do not lose listless atmosphere, interior complemented by photographs of a special way featuring different floral motifs.
Photography courtesy of Carlson Design Home
- Waltham Jewel by Melbourne Design Studios
- Marthas Cove 01 by Dan Webster Architecture
- Doheny Modern by Meridith Baer Home
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory